We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data and do our utmost to protect it. In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect, how we use it and with whom we share it
- Collected data: We only collect the personal data that is necessary for the performance of our services. This includes your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and possibly billing information. This information will be treated confidentially and will not be shared with third parties.
- Use of data: We only use your personal data for the performance of our services. This may include creating an account on one of our websites, answering questions or providing information. In addition, we can use your data to improve our services.
- Sharing data: We have concluded processing agreements with various processing parties for the processing of your personal data. At your request, we can provide you with an overview of the parties that process your data on our behalf. Naturally, we only provide the data processor with those data that are necessary for the service selected by you.
- Storage of data: We store your personal data in a secure environment and do not keep it longer than necessary for the performance of our services. If there is no statutory retention obligation, we will delete your data after the performance of our services.
- Your rights: You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can also object to the use of your data for marketing purposes. To do this, please contact us via the contact details at the bottom of this privacy statement.
- Changes: We reserve the right to change this privacy statement. We recommend that you consult it regularly so that you are aware of any changes.Contact details: If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data by us, you can contact us. You can email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then answer your question as soon as possible.